Monday, March 06, 2006

Monday, Monday


Today was a busy day. We started off with a visit from a state school official to Lima. After that It was back to the usual. Talked to some health officials about childhood obesity and diabetes. Same ole, same ole, kids need to eat better.

That's kind of a reoccuring trend with today's youth. But I think the problem reaches farther than that. I think that the problem is also with adults.

We now live a completely different lifestyle than we did 30 years ago. Now there is less physical activity now compared to then. I might be speaking for myself, but I my physical activity level is not where I would like it to be. I get too caught up in work and other things. It's my fault completely, I'm not trying to pass blame.

Today there was also a bomb threat at a nearby school. Luckily it was near the end of the school day so most the kids just went home. Still no word on whether or not they found anything. Oh well, Tune In Tonight at 10.

No comments: