Thursday, June 29, 2006

Wacky Wednesday

Today was a pretty easy day for me. I was enjoying my sleep when the roomie called and said a bunch of people from work were going to Walnut Hills. Walnut Hills is basically the place where the workers hang out. He asked if I wanted to go, but I decided against it. I was still really exhausted from the week before, and wanted to get as much sleep as possible.

I went back to bed and woke up around noon. I had some Captain Crunch for breakfast, and then watched some entertaining television. After finding out the TV was nothing special, I fired up the Xbox and played some Manhunt. After about an hour I made my way to the kitchen to prepare my lunch for work. I made a pretty standard lunch consisting of peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a microwaveable bowl of Campbell’s chili.

I took a shower, and then ventured off on the 20 minute drive to work. Started off by headed downtown to shoot a historical district. I guess some guy was beaten almost to death downtown. Then I went to uncover the mystery of an overgrown cemetery with one of the anchors as my reporter.

After that package I didn’t leave the building on a shoot for the rest of the night. I had to shoot some lightning video, which was really cool. Then I edited two more packs and another story before my relief came in and I was allowed to go home.


I came home, ate some dinner, then fell asleep playing MLB 2K6 on Xbox. I made it all the way through the game, but apparently fell asleep with the lead in the top of the ninth and two outs.

No comments: